- This cartoon book is presented for everyday people to enjoy.
- A funny portrayal of contemporary life.
Cathy Thorne lives in Toronto with her husband and school-aged daughter and son, who provide enough insights, challenges and laughter to inspire a lifetime's worth of cartoons. Her weekly syndicated cartoon, Everyday People, enjoys a large fan base in Canada and abroad.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women in Canada and the US. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
If you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on orders over $60 !
- Flat rate of $7.99 for orders below $60. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, the next business day. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. Flat rate of CA $9.99 for orders below $60. Shipping prices are in Canadian dollars. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
Returns are simple and easy
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn can be returned for a refund within 30 of the purchase. After 30 days, a store credit will be issued.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.