This Seamless Nursing Band is designed to provide a bit of support and extend the life of your regular pants during pregnancy. It also turns any shirt into a nursing shirt by keeping your sides and belly covered when you pull up a regular shirt to breastfeed. It is an excellent addition to your maternity/nursing wardrobe!
- Features a silicone strip to keep the band in place.
- Completely seamless for unmatched comfort.
Can be used during pregnancy and during nursing.
1) Start to wear the band during pregnancy when your clothing begins to get a little tight and uncomfortable. This band extends your pre-pregnancy wardrobe when your tops start getting a little short or your pants no longer button!
2) After the birth of your baby, wear the band under your regular tops to keep your belly covered while nursing. The band adds length to your tops or gives a trendy layered look.
Fabric & Care
- We understand what a breastfeeding mother needs. We have chosen high quality fabric designed to be worn and washed again and again and again :) The fabric holds its shape and does not pill.
- 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Choose your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
- Please check our sizing chart for all details.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
For styles Britt, Zoe and Florence, if you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on orders over $79 !
- We are following the guidelines and regulations announced by the Federal and Quebec governments for COVID-19. Our online store remains open and orders are shipped as usual by Canada Post.
- For orders under $79, there is a flat shipping rate of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Quebec, within 2 business days. It takes generally 1-8 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-8 business days.
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn and not marked Final Sale can be returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.