The cutest and most comfortable nursing hoodie on the market! The perfect top for fall and winter. This lightweight hoodie allows an easy and discreet nursing.
- The cutest and most comfortable nursing hoodie on the market.
- This lightweight yet cozy top will quickly become a wardrobe staple, keeping you warm while breastfeeding!
- Universal breast openings ensure discreet and comfortable breastfeeding experience. Simply lift the front panel to access your nursing bra.
- Contrasting cuffs, a kangaroo pocket and a cowl neck hood add style and comfort to this best-selling nursing top.
Fabric & Care
- We understand what a breastfeeding mother needs. We have chosen high quality fabric designed to be worn and washed again and again and again :) The fabric holds its shape and does not pill.
- 94% Cotton, 6% Spandex.
Heather Red colour is 58% cotton, 37% polyester and 5% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Fit & Sizing
- Choose your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
- Length (small): 29 inches (flat measurement). Please check our sizing chart for all details.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
If you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on all orders over $79 !
- We are following the guidelines and regulations announced by the Federal and Quebec governments for COVID-19. Our online store remains open and orders are shipped as usual by Canada Post.
- For orders under $79, there is a flat rate fee of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, within 2 business days. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn and not marked Final Sale can be returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.